Call of Duty: WWII is taking the best-selling first-person shooter franchise back to where it started: World War II.
The first beta event is due to begin in a couple days and Activision provided ten codes to give away. Do note that the first event is only available on Sony's PlayStation 4 console from August 25th to August 28th. A second round will take place September 1 to 4 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One; Sledgehammer Games also confirmed that a PC beta will happen, but there's no date yet.
Just enter the giveaway below for a chance to win and we'll contact you if you are among the winners. By the way, you won't even need an active PlayStation Plus subscription to play.
Here's an overview of what you should expect in the Private Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer Beta.
- Maps – At least three Multiplayer maps, including: Pointe Du Hoc, Ardennes, and Gibraltar.
- War Mode – Operation Breakout
- Modes – Fan-favorite modes, including Team Deathmatch, Domination, and Hardpoint.
- Divisions – Enlist in the Infantry, Expeditionary, Airborne, Armored, or Mountain Division. You are not limited to any one Division, and we encourage you to try them all!
- Progression – Players will begin at Soldier Rank 1 and rank up through a limited progression to unlock weapons, scorestreaks, equipment, and Basic Training Skills.
Here’s what you should not expect in the Private Multiplayer Beta:
- Headquarters – We’re testing the match-making of this all-new social experience, but access to this space will not be active during the Multiplayer Beta.
- Supply Drops, and Loot – These customization features that add depth and personality to your soldier will not be included in the Multiplayer Beta.
- Esports – Ranked Play, Game Battles, and our suite of competitive features will be accessible when we release in November.
- Additional content not in the Private Multiplayer Beta includes: full progression, remaining maps and modes, additional War Mode maps, and the full armory of weapons, scorestreaks, Basic Training, and equipment.
As a reminder, Call of Duty: WWII will be out November 3rd on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.