Finding a reliable way to download videos from YouTube and other social media platforms can be a tedious job. Here’s a detailed guide on why we recommend SnapDownloader as the right tool for the task, and how you can use it effectively.
We have been obsessed with the visual medium of entertainment since before the invention of sliced bread. There is no denying the captivating qualities of motion pictures, which has put forward an entire entertainment industry. While the age of cable TV is finally ending to an extent, the rise of on-demand entertainment content through subscription-based services is seeing a meteoric rise all across the world. A large chunk of credit for this widespread adoption of OTT content goes to Google’s YouTube, which continues to be the powerhouse of online videos.
It took a while to get there, but YouTube has now surpassed cable TV in terms of revenue generation, raking in around $15 Billion in 2019 alone. This success story and the increased demand for video content has pushed social media networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and several others to pursue video content too. Although the internet is widely available today, not all suburban, or even urban users have continuous access to it. In this day and age of high-quality media content, you’d find yourself running low on data allowance with even a few hours of video streaming on mobile or the big screen.
How to Download Videos with SnapDownloader
Being able to download videos from YouTube and other popular video-sharing platforms such as Instagram and Facebook is a necessity for many, and that’s where SnapDownloader comes into play. Whether you’re looking to download an entire playlist from YouTube or fetch the latest viral videos from Instagram, SnapDownloader is equipped to download videos from 900 websites.
Note: In this guide, we’ll take YouTube as an example but the download process is very similar for all other platforms (Instagram, Facebook, etc.).
Step 1: Download SnapDownloader for free and install it on your computer. The software is compatible with both Windows and macOS.
Step 2: Go to YouTube and copy the link of a video that you wish to download.
Step 3: Open the SnapDownloader app and paste the link into the search box to begin searching for the video.
Step 4: The app now displays a list of all the available video formats for the video as well as the output formats. Select your preferred output format (MP4, MP3, etc.), then select the video resolution that you want. If there’s a subtitle available for the video, there will be an option to select it.Step 5: Now click the Download button to begin downloading the video to your computer. The time it takes to complete the download depends on your network connection and the size of the video.
Now all you have to do is to wait for SnapDownloader to complete the download. Meanwhile, you can also search for other videos and download them simultaneously as the app comes with built-in support for batch downloads.
Features of SnapDownloader
- Bulk downloading simplified – Need to download an entire online mini-series on Climate Change, or your favorite playlist of copyright-free soothing music? SnapDownloader enables you to do all of it on YouTube and other social media platforms, saving hours of menial labor copy and pasting content.
- Download up to 8K quality – Now that 4K content is (barely) making its way to Netflix and Hulu, YouTube and other platforms are also hosting a vast library of high-quality UHD content. SnapDownloader is one of the only video downloaders out there, that allows users to download videos in ultra-sharp 8K resolution, and even break it down to bits in 4K, Full-HD 1080p, 720p, and lower quality too.
- 900+ website support – Apart from offering users the ability to download from YouTube, SnapDownloader goes one step further to support more than 900 video sharing websites. The service support extends beyond YouTube, to Facebook, Dailymotion, Instagram, Metacafe, and many others.
- Convert Video to MP3 and other output formats – Apart from offering powerful video downloading features in multiple resolutions, SnapDownloader also brings the ability of a robust audio file converter built into it. Not only can you extract the MP3 audio from videos, but also convert MP4 videos from any video platform into MP3 files as well as AVI, AAC, M4A, and a couple of other formats.
- Get past geo-restrictions – YouTube, and other video sharing platforms have plenty of geo-restricted videos. SnapDownloader comes with a built-in proxy tool, enabling you to quickly download videos that would otherwise be blocked in your country.
- No Messy Installs – The problem with most plugins and extensions for downloading videos online is the sheer mess they come with. From tedious installation processes to the bombardment of advertisements all throughout, it can be quite the downer. SnapDownloader counters this problem by offering an ad-free experience, supported by a slick UI and an easy installation process.
To discover all the features, check the full features list on their website.
The number of premium video downloaders out there aren’t in short supply, but almost none of them let you have a taste of the goods before putting your money on the table. SnapDownloader puts the customer first by offering a trial run of 24 hours, no questions asked, so you can take the service for a joyride and test out all its features before buying. To make the deal even sweeter, you can buy a lifetime license at 50% off right now, so make sure to make the most out of it.
Now that you have a tool to grant you access to millions of videos from hundreds of websites, are you going to give SnapDownloader a shot? We’d love to know your thoughts on it in the comments section down below.