Battlefield V 4.2 Update Introduces Performance Improvements And More
A new update is now live for Battlefield V on all platforms, introducing some tweaks to the game meant to improve the experience.
The 4.2 update introduces, among several fixes, also some performance improvements for all platforms.
New Battlefield V maps are also getting introduced by the update, the Lofoten Islands and Provence. New weapons and a Max Rank increase are also in.
You can find the full update notes below
- We have reduced the recoil, and increased the muzzle velocity for the P08 Carbine in a bid to improve its effectiveness
- Kills in Firestorm are now awarded if the enemy player disconnects during the downed state
- Fixes targeted at removing extreme instances of Invisible Soldiers
- Specializations are now able to be reset on the P08 Carbine
- The game will no longer stutter when killing enemies with tanks
- Removed an unintended suppression effect that was applying to infantry soldiers when a tank fires it’s main cannon
- The screen will no longer turn black when firing stationary cannons
- The Arras sights on the Lewis gun now displays correctly when using extended mags
- Rate Of Fire for the MKVI Revolver has also been reduced to 180RPM, from 200RPM
- The correct crosshair now shows for the Mosquito FB MKVI on all load-outs
- The Company will now display the correct amount of bombs for the JU-88
- Players trying to spawn into airplanes should no longer get stuck on the deploy screen
Battlefield V Patch 4.4 Key Features
- Additional fixes are also targeted to improve performance and stability across all platforms
- New Maps: Lofoten Islands and Provence
- Increase in Max Rank to 500
- Updates to Fortress Mode
- New Weapons – In preparation for subsequent Tides of War Rewards (Panzerbüchse 39, Breda M1935, C96 Pistol Carbine)
- Fixes for desynced top-gunner hitbox on certain Vehicles
- Fixes for desynced soldier hitbox known to occur when reviving or vaulting
Battlefield V is now available in all regions on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter