Yakuza 0 PC Patch 2 Fixes High CPU Resource Usage and Adds Auto-Save Function
SEGA has rolled out Yakuza 0 PC Patch 2 which fixes various reported issues and adds an auto-save function to the game.
Issues fixed include occasional crashes and the high CPU resource usage issue caused by constantly checking the audio device.
We’ve included the release notes for Yakuza 0 PC Patch 2 down below:
Yakuza 0 Patch 2 Release Notes
Bug Fixes and Changes:
- Added an auto-save function at the end of the chapter after the result screen.
- Adjusted camera position to zoom out when playing in anything narrower than 16:9.
- Fixed an occasional crash in ‘Cabaret Club’ when navigating through the ‘Cast on Duty’ screen.
- Fixed an occasional crash when backing out of the Inventory menu immediately after entering the menu.
- Fixed a high CPU resource usage issue caused by checking the audio device constantly.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs appeared as low poly characters (LOD geometry issues).
- Fixed an issue where Xbox One controllers did not function correctly.
- Fixed an issue where a claw crane didn’t return on some occasions when VSync is disabled in UFO Catcher arcade minigame.
- Fixed an issue where the mouse cursor remained on screen after completing a song in Disco minigame.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect button prompts appeared when moving the mouse in Karaoke minigame.
- Fixed an issue where a minus sign was not displaying when losing money during a Mr. Shakedown battle.
- Fixed an issue where the details didn’t show ‘Climax Battle Millionaire’ score correctly in ‘Climax Battle Rankings’.
- Fixed an issue where button prompts didn’t switch to Keyboard & Mouse when controllers are connected.
- Fixed an issue where an input device prompt for Player 1 & Player 2 didn’t appear in Bowling minigame.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect score appeared in Climax Battle rankings.
- Fixed an issue where an empty leader board appeared when playing ‘Expert Course’ in ‘Super Hang-On’ arcade minigame.
Yakuza 0 is available now for PC and PlayStation 4. The game was initially released in Japan for the PlayStation 3 back in 2015.
"A prequel to the long-running series, Yakuza 0 is the perfect entry point to the Yakuza series", the press release for the game's PC version reads. "With the legendary Dragon of Dojima, Kazuma Kiryu, and series regular Goro Majima, embark on a rich saga, experiencing their gripping origin stories of moral dilemmas as young yakuza."
"Explore the neon-lit streets of Kamurocho (Tokyo) and Sotenbori (Osaka), beating piles of cash out of street thugs (literally) whilst using three different fighting styles. Help civilians in over 100 substories, run your own business and immerse yourself in 1980s Japan with SEGA’s arcade classics, telephone clubs, discos, pocket circuit car races and more."
"Yakuza 0 introduces enhanced features for PC, including 4K resolutions, an unlocked framerate, as well as full controller support and remappable keys for the ultimate Yakuza 0 experience."
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter