The Witcher 3 Nvidia Suggests Optimal Settings for 900 Series
Nvidia has worked closely with CD Projekt RED in optimizing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for a variety of their GPUs. Nvidia does promote the 900 series and they even offer a bundle of The Witcher 3 (alongside Batman Arkham Knight) with select models.
All cards benefit from HBAO+ and PhysX, while Nvidia recommends activating Dynamic Super Resolution for a higher visual fidelity and Gsync. A game ready driver will surely be available in the next couple of days, as well as optimal settings through the Geforce Experience to help provide a smooth and enjoyable experience with the Witcher 3.
Nvidia suggests the following settings for each GTX 900 Series card.
- 1920×1080, Low settings GTX 960
- 1920×1080, Medium settings GTX 960
- 1920×1080, High settings GTX 960
- 1920×1080, Uber settings GTX 970
- 1920×1080, Uber settings w/ GameWorks GTX 980
- 2560×1440, Uber settings GTX 980
- 2560×1440, Uber settings w/ GameWorks GTX TITAN X, or 2-Way SLI GTX 970
- 3840×2160, Uber settings GTX TITAN X, or 2-Way SLI GTX 980
- 3840×2160, Uber settings w/ GameWorks 2-Way SLI GTX 980 or GTX TITAN X
The Witcher 3 launch cinematic which was made available yesterday looks amazing. CD Projekt has also revealed the changelog for the day-1 patch which can be viewed here. docm77, has also released a video interview with CD Projekt’s visual artist, Jose Teixeira, in which he shares his thoughts on the downgrade subject.
The Witcher 3 is just four days away from release, and as we have previously covered, CD Projekt has already announced that pre-load options are already live, as well as the unlock times for The Witcher 3.
The Witcher 3 will release on May 19 2015 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. We will bring you any new information on The Witcher 3 as soon as it becomes available. Be sure to check out our previous coverage for more information on The Witcher 3, here and here