LG Confirms Vegetable-Tanned Leather for Its Power-Packed Smartphone – Images
A major leak few days back showed the upcoming LG G4 in its complete glory. The leak while showing many aspects of the device seemed more interesting thanks to some images where it's clad in leather. LG also hinted the inclusion of leather in its design of G4 in the invitations that it has sent out for the April 28 event. Today, LG's Facebook page posted a teaser confirming that vegetable-tanned leather is certainly coming to drape the upcoming flagship smartphone.
"Always have authentic luxury in hand. The brand new LG G4 with vegetable-tanned leather cover. See the great, feel the great."
Expected to be released officially in a media event on April 28 in New York City, we have also seen the smartphone in black and white color choices. So far we know that LG G4 will sport:
- 5.5 inch Quantum display with 1440 x 2560 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processing unit (earlier hinted to be Snapdragon 810)
- 16 megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 8 megapixel front shooter
- Removable 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 4.4.2 out of box instead of Android 5.0 (according to leaks)
- Color choices: metallic black, silk white, shine gold, burgundy red, moon violet, vegetable-tanned leather.
LG G4 camera details:
More than any other component, it is the primary camera that is getting more attention and focus by the company. LG has termed the device's camera as "groundbreaking". The LG G4 camera will be able to take high quality images in low light conditions thanks to its f/1.8 aperture which helps the module receive 80% more light. LG G4 camera sports an in-house LG Innotek sensor.
LG G4 is set to arrive later this month. With power packed specs and apparently a very new design in terms of leather inclusion, do you feel like going for this flagship smartphone? Let us know.