Steps to Update Galaxy Note 3 N9005 to Android 6.0.1 Temasek Custom ROM
Based on CyanogenMod 13 and Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Temasek custom ROM brings stock vanilla experience to your Android device. Now available for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005, the firmware is stable and provides a smooth and fast performance. Follow this guide to update Note 3 N9005 to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based Temasek custom ROM.
Temasek Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow features:
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- CM 13 based
- Stock Android look
- Smooth and fast
Note: The link works with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005. You can follow the steps with other Samsung Galaxy devices, but do not use this ROM zip file with any other device.
Before you update Note 3 N9005 to Android 6.0.1 Temasek:
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP or CWM.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
How to update Note 3 N9005 to Android 6.0.1 custom ROM:
Required files: download Temasek Android 6.0.1 for Galaxy Note 3 N9005 and save it on your computer. Do not extract the contents. Also download the Google Apps Package for your Note 3.
- Connect Galaxy Note 3 N9005 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- Boot it into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- Wipe data tasks: from CWM recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process. Then go on to wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the Temasek custom firmware and confirm the flashing process.
- Once done, repeat the above step for installing GApps on your smartphone.
- After installation is done successfully, return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Note 3 N9005 into the new custom ROM. First boot takes a good 5 minutes so please be patient.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter