Looking for a New Custom Firmware? This ROM Brings All the Non-Exploding Note 7 Features to Your Galaxy S6
Looking for some new features and looks for your Samsung Galaxy S6? While Samsung's latest Note 7 may have ended up being an explosive release, it did bring some amazing features. Our today's featured custom ROM is DaMu'Z which brings almost all of the Note 7 features without its exploding capabilities, right to your Galaxy S6. Follow this guide to flash DaMu'Z Note 7 custom ROM on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6.
DaMu'Z Note 7 custom ROM features
Here are some of the features of this brand new custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S6. For more details and technical support, visit the developer's XDA thread.
- CPU SPIED
- POTATO CLOCK
- NOTE 7 NEW SMART MANAGER V4 SMART MANAGER IS NOW IN SETTINGS
- MULTI USERS
- NOTE 7 EMAIL
- NOTE 7 SFINDER
- Added NOTE 7 CALCULATOR
- NOTE 7 VOICE NOTE V4.0
- NOTE 7 TOUCHWIZ LAUNCHER
- MULTIWINDOW APPS MANAGER
- DISPLAY SCALING
- OUTDOOR MODE
- REMOVED UPDATE MENU AND KNOX
- ADDED DOLBY
- 3MINIT BATTERY
- ADDED ROUNDED NOTIFICATIONS
- ALL APPS MULTI WINDOW
- NOTE 7 SMART MANAGER
- DATA USAGE IN NEXT TO BRIGHTNESS
- 4 WAY REBOOT
- LIGHTENED STATUS BAR ICONS THANKS @ stangdriver44
- NOTE 7 NOTES
- NOTE 7 PHOTO STUDIO
- Added NOTE 7 GALLERY
- NOTE 7 CONTACTS AND IN CALL UI
- NOTE 7 MY FILES
Prerequisites to flash DaMu'Z Note 7 custom ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy S6
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy S6 G920T as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP or CWM.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
Update T-Mobile Galaxy S6 to Android 6.0.1 Note 7 custom ROM
- Connect your Galaxy S6 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your smartphone.
- Boot it into recovery mode: switch the phone on while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously.
- Perform wipe data tasks: from CWM recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the DaMu'Z Android 6.0.1 custom firmware and confirm the flashing process.
- Return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Galaxy S6 G920T into the new custom ROM. First boot takes a good 5 minutes so please be patient.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter