Update Galaxy S4 i9500 to Hassan Android 4.4.2 Custom ROM – How to
Hassan Android 4.4.2 custom firmware is based on official XXUFNC1 KitKat update offering a completely revamped version. You can update Galaxy S4 i9500 to Hassan Android 4.4.2 KitKat; the ROM is very stable, fast, smooth, and packed with tons of features. Here are some of them:
Hassan Android 4.4.2 Custom firmware details:
- Based on firmware XXUFNC1
- Android 4.4.2 kitkat
- Support All Languages
- Support All languages in the keyboard
- Support Arabic from right to left
- Support busybox
- Support init.d
- Deodexed + Rooted
- Aroma Installer
- No Wipe
Here are the prerequisites and step-by-step guide to update Galaxy S4 i9500 to Hassan Android 4.4.2 KitKat custom firmware.
- Recommended read: Bugs Reported in Samsung Galaxy S4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat and their Fixes
Prerequisites to update Galaxy S4 i9500 to Hassan Android 4.4.2:
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP or CWM.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
Note: this tutorial is focused on Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500; kindly do not try this guide on other Android & Samsung devices.
Update Galaxy S4 i9500 to Hassan Android 4.4.2:
Required files: download the Hassan Android 4.4.2 KitKat custom firmware for Galaxy S4 from here and save it on your computer. Do not extract the contents.
- Connect your Galaxy S4 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your Galaxy S4.
- Boot it into recovery mode and perform a Nandroid backup of your current OS: Backup > backup and restore on ClockworkMod recovery.
- Wipe data task: from CWM recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the Hassan Android 4.4.2 custom firmware and confirm the flashing process.
- Return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Galaxy S4 I9500 into the new custom ROM. First boot takes a good 5 minutes so please be patient.
Congrats! You have successfully updated Samsung Galaxy S4 to the latest XXUFNC1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat with Hassan custom firmware.
- Relevant reads: