Follow this guide to update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE to the latest official XXUAMJ2 Android 4.3 update. This update has been released for Czech Republic region and can be updated via KIES or over-the-air. For those of our readers who want to manually update Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE to XXUAMJ2 Android 4.3, this guide has all the required links and steps.
Note: this update has only been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE model SM-P605. You can verify your Note's model number from Settings > About > Model Number.
Prerequisites to update Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE to XXUAMJ2 Android 4.3:
- Download and install USB drivers for Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 in your computer.
- Make sure to take backup of any important files on your Note.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE carries more than 70% of charge.
How to update Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE to XXUAMJ2 Android 4.3 official firmware:
- Install Odin on your computer and launch it.
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 P605 off and boot it in Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home buttons together. When connected successfully, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!!. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn't help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- In Odin make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time check boxes are the only options checked and nothing else is.
- Click on PDA on Odin, locate the .tar.md5 file; check everything and hit the Start button to initiate the update process.
- When update installation is successfully completed, on Odin ID:COM will turn green and Odin will show you a PASS message.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 will then restart and you can then disconnect your device from computer.