Try Post Human W.A.R. with our Beta Giveaway – Turn-based Strategy & Tactics Indie Game
We've partnered with Playdius Ent, the indie game label by Plug In Digital, to organize a Post Human W.A.R. beta giveaway. This indie title is a turn-based tactical and psychological strategy game, according to the developers at Studio Chahut.
Post Human W.A.R. launched earlier this month on Steam Early Access, but you'll be able to get in by picking one of the 500 codes available in the giveaway below. Do note that these codes won't give you access to the full game once the beta is over; the Early Access phase is reportedly going to last two months, which should mean that Post Human W.A.R. is set to release at some point in July.
At the dawn of our third millennium, mankind went extinct, leaving behind a deeply affected planet Earth. Ferocious mutated animals, household robots converted for warfare, and inventive monkeys in tracksuits battle it out to decide the fate of the human heritage.
Form your armies and set off on an adventure through solo campaigns, or face off against players online! Experience a purely strategy-oriented gameplay with nothing left to chance, and filled with tactical challenges, bluffs and absurd humor.
- An unforgiving gameplay with nothing left to chance and no seniority-induced imbalance: May the best strategist win!
- Unmask your opponent's champion: a psychological mind game mixing bluff and tactics.
- An absurd and completely original post-apocalyptic background.
- Various ways to play: Solo campaign, local or online multiplayer, friendly or competitive.
- Create barricades, destroy obstacles... Alter the terrain to your advantage throughout the battle!
- Rich content, with 3 different universes, 3 factions and 36 playable units.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter