Titanfall 2 Free DLC “Angel City Most Wanted” Detailed; More 2016 Updates Inbound
Respawn has detailed its first Titanfall 2 free DLC called “Angel City Most Wanted”, and has provided some details on updates releasing this year.
The Angel City Most Wanted DLC for Titanfall 2 will release on November 30 and will be entirely free.
“First let’s look at the big picture and make a crucial point about our DLC vision crystal clear: All maps, modes, weapons —anything that has effect on gameplay— will be free for all players that bought Titanfall 2”, reads the official post on the Titanfall 2 blog.
“We believe that in order to maintain a healthy community we shouldn’t be segmenting players behind paywalls for these things.”
More details about the Angel City DLC will be provided closer to launch, but Respawn already provided some insight in the contents.
Angel City map: A fan favorite map from Titanfall 1 is reborn for Titanfall 2.
- Fans that pre-ordered Titanfall 2 will get access to the Angel City map starting on November 30. All other players will get access to the Angel City map starting on December 3rd.
Wingman Elite Pistol
Titan Kits: Get more customization for your Titan with these all new kits.
- Ion: Refraction Lens
- Splitter Rifle splits 5 ways
- Scorch: Scorched Earth
- When doomed, Ronin phases out of danger
- Power Shot has two charges
- Aiming allows the 40mm to store up to 3 shots to burst fire
- Enemies are highlighted while zooming in
- Flame Core ignites the ground, leaving thermite in its wake
- Northstar: Threat Optics
- Tone: Burst Loader
- Legion: Hidden Compartment
- Ronin: Phase Reflex
Pilot Execution: Inner Pieces
- Phase into an unsuspecting victim
Additional maps, modes, and weapons available in each upcoming DLC will continue to be free, and will vary in size and scope. Although 2016 only lasts less than 2 months, Respawn has lined up various events and updates for Titanfall 2, including game mode twists, double XP weekends, giveaways and more.
Titanfall 2 is available now for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter