Stock Android for HTC One with Sense 5.0 Based Renovate Custom ROM
Renovate custom firmware has been built on Stock Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, powered by the Sense 5.0. This ROM is very popular among the HTC fans because of its looks and performance. No bugs, stable ROM, great optimizations and above all, stock android features and capabilities.
Can't wait anymore? Follow this step by step detailed guide to power your HTC One with Sense 5.0 based Renovate Stock Android 4.2.2 custom firmware.
Prerequisites to install stock Android for HTC One with Sense 5.0 Renovate custom firmware:
- Backup any important data as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device from developer options.
- Your HTC One should be having a recovery tool like ClockworkMod or TWRP.
- Juice up your device to at least 60% of power.
How to install stock Android for HTC One with Renovate custom ROM:
Required files: download the firmware file based on Stock Sense 5.0 from this link. Store it on your computer but please do not extract the contents.
- Connect HTC One with computer using a USB cable and copy the firmware file on your device' SD card. Disconnect the USB cord when the copy is done.
- Switch off your phone now and reboot into recovery mode.
- Perform Nandroid backup now: go to backup > backup and restore.
- Next, from the recovery menu perform data wiping tasks: factory reset, cache partition and also dalvik cache.
- Return to the main menu and select Install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the downloaded Renovate custom ROM and confirm installation by swiping the button shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Once the installation is completed, Reboot to boot your HTC One in to the new custom firmware based on Sense 5.0.
Ta da! Enjoy the stock experience with the newly installed Renovate custom ROM.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter