SSDNow E50 Debuts – Kingston’s Enterprise Class SSD Series
Kingston SSDNow E50 is Kingstons latest, good value, Enterprise Class SSDS with a special focus on safety and security. The SSDNow E50 series has debuted including the 480GB version and other counterparts. Kingston’s SSDNow E50 series SSDs will feature an enterprise class SF-2581 controller.
Kingston SSDNow E50 Series Detailed
The Kingston SSDNow E50 Enterprise Class series is mostly aimed towards corporate users who are security conscious. The SSDNow E50 series is capable of total AES 128 Bit Protection – which i might add is possibly the strongest 128 bit crypto around. SSDNoe E50 Enterprise class series has a MLC Flash Memory design and will come in 100GB, 240 GB and 480 GB Variants. It is only 7mm Thick and has the standard 2.5 Inch size.
SSDNow E50 Enterprise class SSDs have a nice combo of features. Including Power-Down Protection, 3 Year Warranty, Superior IOPS Bandwidth provision and no server bottleneck. Naturally the security is an essential part of the design. It also has DuraWrite which efficiently reduces wear and tear of the SSD by intelligent data compression without compromising data integrity.
Kingston SSDNow E50 Enterprise Class Series Tech Chart
Without Further Ado, the tech-chart for the SSDNow E50 Enterprise Class Series courtesy of ChinaDIY
Sequential read / write performance:
- 100 GB – up to 550/530 MB / s
- 240 GB – up to 550/530 MB / s
- 480GB – up to 530/500 MB / s
Maximum 4K Read / Write:
- 100G-85,000 / 80,000 IOPS
- 240G-85,000 / 73,000 IOPS
- 480G-74,000 / 36,000 IOPS.
Random 4K Read / Write:
- 100 GB – 27,000 / 82,000 IOPS
- 240 GB – 48,000 / 72,000 IOPS,
- 480 GB – 53,000 / 32,000 IOPS
The amount of data written to full wear:
- 100 GB – 310 TB
- 240 GB – 739 TB
- 480 GB – 1747 TB
- 100 GB – Idle Standby only 1.26 W, an average of 1.28 W, the maximum read 1.44 W, maximum write 2.32 W.
- 240 GB – Idle Standby only 1.25 W, an average of 1.27 W, maximum read 1.43 W, maximum write 2.74 W.
- 480 GB – Idle Standby only 1.29 W, average 1.31W, maximum read 1.47 W, maximum write 3.2 W.