Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gets an Update.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior which is developed by City Interactive has got a new update which is available for download Via Steam. The update is aimed to improve a few bugs in AI and Multiplayer game. The update also improves stability along with weapons and optimizations fixes.
The game is available for $30 and the game will be updated automatically for the owners of the game.
From the change log:
Sniper: Ghost Warrior
- Fixed interactions of camouflage system with plants (the player will be less vulnerable to enemy sight when hidden in vegetation)
- Adjusted AI alertness and seeing (e.g. the player will be less vulnerable to enemy sight at long distances)
- Tweaked influence of the players posture and movement speed on being spotted by the enemies
- Tweaked AI reactions, better behavior in combat situations
- Removed over 95% of the static AI scripts during stealth actions and replaced with the improved stealth system
- Fixed multiplayer statistics
- Adjusted duration of breath-holding
- Fixed minor multiplayer maps geometry issues
Optimizations and Stability
- Fixed possible random crashes on multi processor systems
- Fixed minor stability problems on several hardware configurations
- General Fixes/tweaks
- Fixed registration of internet profile
- Fixed blink after exiting game to menus
- Adjusted melee (knife) attack strength
- Adjusted damage, accuracy and range of AI weapons