Save Over $1,400 on Game Design Bundle and Asset Collections – Now Just for $69
Creating a game doesn't have to be a tedious and time-consuming process. With the right tools and access to a wide array of essential game design assets, you can easily design the next popular game and be the next big thing. If you are a gaming enthusiast and have always wanted to dip your feet in this lucrative and booming industry, this is your chance. Believing that no one needs to have a formal video game development degree costing thousands of dollars to create an engaging gaming experience, Stone River eLearning brings you everything that you need to develop your own games at one place. This Game Design Bundle will teach you everything from designing 2D and 3D images, mastering Unity 3D to animating characters and much more.
Looking at the appeal and popularity of this fantastic gaming bundle, Wccftech Deals is bringing a MASSIVE 95% discount to its readers, bringing you savings of over $1,400! What are you waiting for? Head over to our Deals page and sign up right now!
95% Off Mega Game Design Bundle
This bundle covers every aspect of game designing, from programming to designing your characters and everything in between. 7 courses, 128+ hours of content and 2 premium Game Asset Collections are part of this awesome deal. For more information, please visit the Wccftech Deals.
Following courses and assets are included in this Game Design Bundle:
- Game Design Assets from GameArt2D $483 Value
- Professional Video Game Art School Course $300 Value
- Assets from Simirk Graphics $280 Value
- Create Original Vector Game Art for Free with Inkscape $107 Value
- Game Programming with Unity $99 Value
- 2D Video Game Character Animation for Beginners $99 Value
- Designing Gamification $49 Value
- Learn the "Hand-Painted" Texturing Style for Video Games $49 Value
- Learn to Model & Texture 3D Assets for Mobile Games $29 Value
Original price: $1,495 | Wccftech Deals: $69 at 95% discount
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter