Run Counter Strike On Your Android Smartphone – How To
If you’re tired of playing Counter Strike 1.6 on your desktop or laptop computer, perhaps it is time to make a nice little change and commence to play the same title on your Android smartphone. We will give credit where credit is due and had it not been for the efforts of mobile developer Alibek Omarev, we would not be able to experience the game on our Android smartphones.
Here Is How You Can Start To Play Counter Strike On Your Android Smartphone
- First, you going to want to install the .APK file from here.
- It is recommended that you run a trial and error test over here to see which file will be compatible with your Android smartphone.
- The description states that you should download and install the file labelled omp.apk if you have multi-core device and noomp.apk if you have single-core device or are experiencing problems with the omp.apk version.
Install Another .APK File
- Install the latest Xash3D Android from here.
You should not attempt to run the CS16Client otherwise the app will stop responding. Here is what you need to do in order for it to start running again.
- Copy the cstrike and valve folders from your Steam CS1.6 installation to xash folder on to your MicroSD card. Make sure that you have ample storage remaining in your storage card before proceeding.
- Delete any PAK files that start with the name ‘touch’ or ‘vgui’ in the cstrike folder.
Afterwards, you can tap on CS16Client and run the app choosing which option you see in front of you. Did you find this guide useful for your requirements? Let us know your thoughts right away.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter