Flash Resurrection Remix Android 4.4.2 on Galaxy S4 Mini LTE – How to
Based on AOKP, CyanogenMod, ParanoidAndroid, Omni, and original Remix ROM builds, Resurrection Remix is now based on the very latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Giving you some amazing experience by mixing the best out of many popular ROMs, Resurrection Remix Android 4.4.2 gives you intense level of customization. Here is the guide to help you flash Resurrection Remix Android 4.4.2 KitKat custom firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE I9195.
Resurrection Remix Android 4.4.2 features:
Resurrection Remix Android 4.4.2 custom firmware comes with a plenty of new features. Here are a few of them:
- Active display
- Lockscreen Notifications
- Application side bar
- Notification panel tweaks
- Tiles style
- Music Toggle
- Pitch Black UI Mode
- Camera mods
- ListView Animations
- Custom system animations
- Custom progress bar
- Screen recorder
- Hardware buttons and navbar options
- Status bar traffic monitor
- Battery bar options
- CRT animations
- SB Brightness slider
- Expanded desktop
- Performance controller
- Flip tiles
- Theme chooser
- Keyboard features
- Lockscreen see blur and reduce slider
- Show Wi-Fi name
- Headset action
- Low battery warning
- Lock clock widget
- Privacy guard
- Permission management
- Power sounds
- Share ROM
- Battery mods
- Lockscreen options and targets
- Center Clock/No clock/Right Clock
- AM/PM,date and colors
- New Wallpaper app
- Nova/Stock launcher included
Prerequisites to flash Resurrection Remix Android 4.4.2 on SGS4 Mini LTE:
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP or CWM.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
How to flash Resurrection Remix Android 4.4.2 on Galaxy S4 Mini LTE:
Required files: download the Resurrection Remix Android 4.4.2 KitKat custom firmware for Galaxy S4 Mini from here and save it on your computer. Do not extract the contents. Also download the Google Apps Package for your SGS4 Mini from here.
- Connect Galaxy S4 Mini to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your Galaxy S4.
- Boot it into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- Perform a Nandroid backup of your current OS: Backup > backup and restore on ClockworkMod recovery.
- Wipe data task: from CWM recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process. Then go on to wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the Resurrection Remix Android 4.4.2 custom firmware and confirm the flashing process.
- Once done, repeat the above step for installing Gapps on your smartphone.
- After installation is done successfully, return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini into the new custom ROM. First boot takes a good 5 minutes so please be patient.
How to restore: If you want to return to previous OS on your SGS4 Mini, boot into recovery, select backup and restore then restore your previous ROM by selecting it from the list.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter