Research Shows Apple AirPods Received A Whopping 98 Percent Customer Satisfaction Rating

Apple AirPods updated to brand new version

Apple AirPods have a very high consumer satisfaction rate despite prevailing shortages. Nonetheless, anyone who own them seems to love them. According to a new survey conducted by Experian and Creative Strategies of 942 AirPods owners, the truly wireless headphones scored a massive 98 percent satisfaction rate among users. So let's dive in to see some more details on the numbers.

Apple AirPods Managed To Hit A Whopping 98 Percent In Consumer Satisfaction

Out of the total 942 owners, 82 percent of them were "very satisfied" while only 16 percent of them were just "satisfied". This means that on an aggregate scale, Apple AirPods have a satisfaction rate of 98 percent among customers who own it. The satisfaction rate is very high, even higher than other Apple products like the iPhone. The remaining 2 percent of respondents suggest that they are "neither satisfied or dissatisfied" or "dissatisfied".

Related StoryUzair Ghani
iOS 16 Public Beta 3 with Battery Percentage in Status Bar Released

In the previous surveys conducted by the company, the iPhone and iPad scored around 92 percent. However, according to a survey supervised in 2015,  the Apple Watch celebrated a slightly higher satisfaction rate among users with 97 percent. Nonetheless, Apple AirPods are the most well-received products from the company in the recent years.

The Net Promoter Score (NPS) of the AirPods is 75 which represents the willingness of the owner to recommend the product to others based on a ranking from a scale 0 to 10. The NPS is higher for the Apple AirPods compared to the iPhone which managed to earn 72. Normally, an NPS score above 50 is considered to be as  excellent while anything above 70 is considered world class.

The owners of the AirPods part of the survey also ranked individual features and aspect of the earbud. Different aspects noted in the survey that directed to a whopping 98 percent satisfaction rate narrows down to the battery life, time taken to charge the wearable, pairing process and design. However, 4.6 percent of users also did complain about the fit and comfort of the AirPods. Despite this aspect, Apple's wearable did manage to squeeze in 98 percent of consumer satisfaction rate.

While the numbers are great and all, it all depends upon individual's preference of the product. While some may be highly dissatisfied, others would regard it as one of the  best Apple products launched in recent times.

Related StoryFurqan Shahid
Beats and Kim Kardashian Have Announced Beats Fit Pro in Three New Colors

This is it for now, folks. What are your thoughts on the Apple AirPods? Do you think it is one of the best Apple products in recent times? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.


WccfTech Tv
Filter videos by