Public Beta 4 of macOS High Sierra & tvOS 11 Released
Apple has released macOS High Sierra Public Beta 4 and tvOS 11 Public Beta 4. Both are available to download over the air.
Apple Seeds macOS High Sierra Public Beta 4 & tvOS 11 Public Beta 4 – Update Today
If you’re enrolled into Apple’s Beta Software Program, then you’ll be pleased to learn that macOS High Sierra Public Beta 4 and tvOS 11 Public Beta 4 are now available to download. Both these updates carry the same changes as their developer oriented counterparts that were released on Monday. This means that you get a host of bug fixes and performance enhancing patches which are extremely important if you use beta software on a device that serves the purpose of a daily driver with you.
If you’re a macOS High Sierra user, then you can grab the update directly from the Mac App Store. Launch the store, click on the Updates tab at the top and wait for the update to pop up. Once it does, click on the Update button and you’re done. Keep in mind that you will be required to restart your Mac therefore save all your work before even going ahead with the update download.
Before moving on, make sure you check out the following.
- Macs Compatible with macOS High Sierra Beta – List
- Download macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta and Install it Right Now – How to
- How to Create macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta Bootable USB Drive
- Clean Install macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta – How to
- Download macOS High Sierra Public Beta on Your Mac – How to
- Downgrade macOS High Sierra to macOS Sierra – How to
tvOS 11 users can go ahead with the update right away. All they have to do is navigate to Settings > System > Software Updates on their Apple TV and install the available update. That’s all. The process is super easy and I’m certain you can go through it without any problem at all.
Check out the following before heading out.
- Download tvOS 11 Beta – Guide to Install on Apple TV 4
- Downgrade tvOS 11 Beta to tvOS 10 on Apple TV 4 – How to
- Download tvOS 11 Public Beta on your Apple TV 4 – Tutorial
The above updates carry the same changes as their developer counterparts so do not expect anything special.