Plex Update Brings Modern UI and New Pricing Model for Android
Mirroring your media files to a bigger screen or playing full playback on your android device via the incredible app, Plex has had an update which changed the entire UI according to the modern age. Plex was updated this week which brought with it a new pricing model for the new users however if you’re already an existing user and you protest in response to your older account, then you're likely to remain unaffected by the change.
Plex now enables you to unlock entire playback via the selection of an in-app purchase on your Android smartphone or a tablet with all praises to the Plex Pass. Subscribers which are not directly part of the purchasing plan are still open to several remunerations and features. To put it all briefly, Plex update has given a modern design to its app and many features that everyone can benefit with. Though the complete makeover of Plex update has changed its UI but it’s still not reached Material Design or a major variation. Apart from the design, there have been some bug fixes, finally, which makes up the entire update complete. Let’s have a look at some of the features that come with the update.
- Mobile and tablets get a new modernized UI
- Casting local Camera roll to any Plex member or cast featured devices, also has support for movie extras.
- A new model for the IAP’s just for the new members. After downloading, unlock full playback by Plex Pass account or through the local payment methods.
- Premium features and much more are available for the Plex Pass users.
- Functionality improvements via many bug fixes
Download Plex from the Play Store now! and let us know how you like the changes introduced.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter