We live in the digital world and we simply love it. But this isn’t without problems. Very often we get distracted and distinguishing between what is important and what is not becomes hard and prioritizing becomes very difficult. This is where Pagico 8.7 steps in. It is a one stop app that allows you to manage all your tasks, notes and projects by turning them into beautiful and interactive flowcharts. This new release is better than before and has 14 new features and over 50 improvements that make it more powerful, flexible and user-friendly.
Pagico 8.7 features
With Pagico 8.7 you will be able to:
- Easily manage all your projects and contacts and stay on track with the interactive flowchart
- Use sub-projects and sub-containers to get details about targets without actually opening them
- Manage and browse hundreds of projects with ease using the powerful tag browser
- View an integrated timeline of a container that includes content from sub-containers so you can see all the nitty-gritty details
- Clone sub-containers and customize data adjustments to make project templating easier
- Schedule and reschedule easily through the brand-new calendar view and powerful context menu commands
- Manage tasks, notes and files all together and cross link everything with ease
- Sync data with your mobile devices (or other computers) for free for 6 months
- Generate local Pagico links to any object in your database with cross-application item links
- Automatically identify all of your teammates and filter Dashboard and several other views by individual teammate
Details and Requirements
It has updates included. It is compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 or later, Windows 7 or later, Ubuntu 14.04 or later (64-bit only), iOS and Android. Pagico can be used only on one computer. You can visit this site and purchase this amazing organizer. After purchase you can redeem license within 30 days. So what are you waiting for? Make pagico your best friend.