NVIDIA Presents Exclusive Titanfall 2 4K 60FPS PC Gameplay On A Titan X
NVIDIA has released exclusive Titanfall 2 4K PC gameplay at 60FPS running on a Titan X GPU.
The gameplay is courtesy of NVIDIA’s Gaming Network, “NVN”, and features Respawn’s upcoming fast-paced Titan and Pilot shooter, Titanfall 2. Check out how the game performs with every setting maxed out on a NVIDIA Titan X.
Respawn Entertainment released the system specifications for PC last week, and can be found here. We’ve included a handy table with the recommended GPU’s for various Titanfall 2 presets below (provided by NVIDIA).
All this means nothing if the game runs terribly your PC, right? In a move that is sure to scare all the engineers at the office (since the game isn’t done yet!) I went ahead and grabbed a build off the server and ran a benchmark on all three of the system specs listed above. The following graphs are the framerates recorded over the course of a 2-minute benchmark in multiplayer. While unfortunately we will not be shipping a benchmarking feature within Titanfall 2 hopefully this will give you an idea of where your system might end up. I ran the benchmark three times on each system and recorded a variance of about 1% between each run, so it was pretty consistent and reliable. I specifically had our QA guys record a benchmark in Bounty Hunt that includes a ton of AI and lot of action to keep the stress on the GPU high – in modes like Pilot vs Pilot you’ll see higher average framerates for sure.
The following graphical options are available for Titanfall 2 on PC:
- Anti-Aliasing – None, TSAA, MSAA (2x, 4x, 8x)
- Ambient Occlusion – Enabled, Disabled
- Aspect Ratio – 4:3, 16:9, 16:10, 21:9
- Brightness - Slider
- Display Mode – Fullscreen, Windowed
- Dynamic Spot Shadows – Enabled, Disabled
- Effects Detail – Low, Medium, High
- FOV – Slider
- Impact Marks – Disabled, Low, High
- Model Detail – Low, Medium, High
- Ragdolls – Low, Medium, High
- Spot Shadow Detail – Disabled, Low, High, Very High
- Sun Shadow Detail – Disabled, Low, High, Very High
- Texture Filtering - Bilinear, Trilinear, Anisotropic (2x, 4x, 8x, 16x)
- Texture Quality - Low, Medium, High, Very High, Insane
- V-Sync - V-Sync Disabled, Double buffered V-sync, Triple buffered V-Sync, NVIDIA Adaptive V-Sync, NVIDIA Adaptive Half-refresh V-Sync, Dynamic V-Sync
Titanfall 2 releases on October 28 for PC, Xbox One, and PS4.