Nvidia Releases 270.71 WHQL Drivers for Quadro Series GPU’s
Nvidia has announced the availability of its new 270.71 WHQL drivers which can only be used with the company's Quadro Series cards. Following is a list of features and improvements the new drivers include:
New in Release 270.71:
- CUDA 4.0 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications. See CUDA for more details.
- NVIDIA Control Panel Updates
- 3D Vision/Stereoscopic 3D
- Added controls for tuning 3D windowed mode on or off
- 3D Vision
- Added new features to 3D Vision window mode:
- Adds support for HDMI 1.4 3D TVs when using 3DTV Play software, including DirectX 9 games, Google Earth, and 3DVisionLive.com.
- 3D Vision window mode now works with Windows Aero enabled.
- New NVIDIA Control Panel option to toggle 3D Vision window mode on or off.
- NVIDIA Surround
- Added 3D Vision Surround support when using 3D Vision monitors with built-in IR emitters.
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe to the newsletter.
- Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.0 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600.
- Support for OpenGL 4.1
- Support for Directx11
You can download the drivers from the links below depending on the OS you're using:
NVIDIA ForceWare 270.71 Download Links