NVIDIA GeForce 310.33 Beta Driver Delivers Upto 15% Performance Improvement
NVIDIA has rolled out its performance boosting GeForce 310.33 Beta Driver which brings upto 15% performance improvement for GeForce 600 series graphic cards. The newly released Beta Driver is directly aimed towards the AMD’s “Never Settle” Catalyst 12.11 Driver update which was released a day ago, improving the Radeon series performance around 10-15%.
The NVIDIA GeForce 310.33 Beta Driver features support for GeForce 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 and 600 Family cards. The 15% gains are seen with the recently completed GeForce 600 series, Following are the Driver notes for the list of improvements:
- Download link – GeForce 310.33 Beta (Windows 7/8 64-bit)
GeForce 310.33 Beta Driver:
New in R310 Drivers:
- ● Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 306.97 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
- GeForce GTX 680:
- – Up to 11% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- – Up to 6% in StarCraft II
- – Up to 6% in Batman: Arkham City
- GeForce GTX 660:
- – Up to 6% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- – Up to 3% in Batman: Arkham City
- – Up to 4% in Dragon Age II
● NVIDIA 3D Vision – Adds or updates the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Assassin’s Creed III rated Not Recommended
- Bloody Good Time rated Good
- Bullet Run rated Fair
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 rated Good
- Carrier Command: Gaea Mission rated 3D Vision Ready
- Dark Souls rated Fair
- Dishonored rated Fair
- FIFA 13 rated Good
- Hitman: Absolution rated Fair
- I Am Alive rated Fair
- MLB 2K12 rated Fair
- NBA 2K12 rated Good
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted rated Fair
- Sniper Elite V2 rated Poor
- Tiny Troopers rated Fair
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD rated Good
- Total War Battles: SHOGUN rated Good
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown rated Fair
● NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
- Dirt: Showdown – updated SLI profile
- Dota 2 – updated SLI profile
- Dou Zhan Shen – updated SLI profile
- F1 2012 – added SLI profile
- FIFA 13 – sdded SLI profile
- Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad – updated SLI profile
● Other Profile Updates
Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Counter-strike: Global Offensive
Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Cross Fire
Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Darksides 2
Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Dragon Nest
Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Guild Wars 2
Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Mechwarrrior Online
Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Meng San Guo
● NVIDIA CUDA
Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit.
- – Installs PhysX System Software v9.12.0904.
- – Installs HD Audio v188.8.131.52.
- – Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- – Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- – Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- – Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.