NVIDIA Provides the Beastly PC Rigs Running Black Ops 3 at 4K at Gamescom
Treyarch has revealed a few details regarding the PC version of Call of Duty Black Ops 3. You can view the new features that will be coming to the PC below:
- 100% Ranked Dedicated Servers
- 2-Player Split Screen
- Seamless Game Controller Support
- Strong GPU scaling, SLI and Crossfire Optimizations, and 4K monitor support make the game look and run great at full 4K resolution
- FOV Slider
- Framerate Cap Slider
- Improved Text Chat features available in-game and also now in lobbies.
- Fantastic Steam Trading Cards – collect them all!
- Treyarch Anti-Cheat (TAC)
Treyarch also shared an image, of the powerful PC systems (provided by NVIDIA) that are running Black Ops 3 at Gamescom 2015. Featuring two NVIDIA GeForce Titan X GPUs, it's running the game at 4K at 60fps.
As Treyarch’s Director of Development claimed, the PC systems that NVIDIA provided Treyarch can run the game with a higher framerate at 4K but are locked at 60.
— pcdev (@pcdev) August 6, 2015
The requirements for the PC version of Black Ops 3 are as follows:
Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 6970 @ 1GB
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
The pre-order page for Black Ops 3 is now open and grants you access to the Beta. We will bring you any new information on Black Ops 3 as soon as it becomes available. The title is being developed by Treyarch for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC and will release on November 6 2015.