New Xbox One PUBG Patch 15 Offers Miramar Improvements and Various Bug Fixes ahead of Performance Enhancements
Bluehole and Microsoft have rolled out Xbox One PUBG patch 15, which offers various improvements to the Miramar map alongside some bug fixes.
The Miramar desert map was released alongside the game’s major May update last month, and the game’s development team is now offering improvements for that map on Microsoft’s console.
“Recently we shared a dev letter that gave a preview of some upcoming performance improvements we’ll be implementing in PUBG for Xbox One”, community manager Oreoree writes. “We’ll need time to deliver on all of those improvements, but in the meantime we’ve got a small patch here with some bug fixes, improvements to Miramar, and a new teamkiller reporting function.”
We’ve included the full release notes below:
- Prediction based level streaming has improved.
- Elastic accuracy control for character has improved.
- We introduced some back-end changes to prepare for an upcoming feature and in some cases, the game would try to interact with this unfinished feature, causing the game to crash. This has been removed.
You will now be able to report a team kill. If you get killed by a teammate, simply...
- Press the Y button when the result is shown to expose the report pop-up
- Press the A button to report
- Check whether the “report competed” message is shown on the bottom of the screen
- If it wasn’t a team kill, the report button won’t appear
- Improvements were made mainly in the northern part of Miramar to make it a more appealing area.
- The Oasis in the northern area of the map has expanded.
- We’ve added more car spawning positions to facilitate easy travel into and out of the area.
- Certain problematic terrain elements (which caused weird collisions or movement) have been fixed for a smoother driving experience
- We’ve added extra farming points to loot in the map.
- We’ve added more objects like trees and rocks in the northern part of Miramar to provide some additional options for cover.
- The interiors of certain buildings have been simplified
- Fixed an issue where motorbike tires would not burst even when damaged
- Some issues related to motorbike crashes have been fixed
- Gamehub stats will now be shown correctly. These stats will be updated with the unaccounted data with some server-side operations which might take a bit of time
Last week, the game’s Xbox One development team promised upcoming performance improvements within the coming weeks.
PUBG is available now for Xbox One and PC (through Steam).
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter