MSI AG2712A has been rolled out from MSI. It is part of the G Series by MSI and is a complete All in One PC. Normally an All in One PC sacrifices in the Graphics Department but apparently the MSI AG2712A does not know this. Rocking an 8970M 2GB Radeon Graphics Dedicated Card the MSI AG2712A does not disappoint.
Where the MSI AG2712A is a Cut above the Rest.
All in one PCs are not made for Gamers, because the very aim is completely different. A Gaming Rig's only focus is the graphical power. An All in One PC like the MSI AG2712A has to worry about space the components inside take, the power consumption and most importantly the dimensions. With constraints like this its is mostly impossible to see a good All in One PC for Gaming. However the MSI AG2712A is the prime example that even All in One PCs can excel in gaming.
Without Further Ado here are the Specifications:
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3630QM 3.4GHz (Turbo)
- Operating System: Windows 8
- LCD / Touch Panel: 27” LCD Panel LED Backlight (1920*1080) / 10 point Touch / Flicker-Free
- Chipset: Intel HM77 Express Chipset
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD8970M 2GB GDDR 5
- Memory: DDR3 1333 / SO-DIMM * 4 / Max. to 16GB
- HDD: 128GB SSD x 2 Raid 0 / 2TB HDD SATAIII
- Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- ODD: DVD Super Multi / Blu-Ray combo / Blu-Ray writer
- Card Reader: 3-in-1 (SD, MMC, MS)
- Speaker: 2x 5W with 5.1 channel speakers with THX TruStudioPro
- I/O: Back: Mic in x1, Earphone out x1, USB2.0 x2, USB3.0 x2, HDMI in x1, HDMI out x1, RJ45 x1, VGA out x1; Side: USB3.0x2, Cardreader, DC Jack
- W-cam: 2M-pixel Full HD
- TVTuner: optional
- Keyboard/Mouse: optional
- Wall Mount Support Wall Mount Kit III - VESA standard
- Dimensions / Weight: 672.23x482.96x66mm / 16KG
- Power: 180W
The MSI AG2712A also has ROG-esque premium components that seem to enthrall gamers so much. These include Extreme Quality Military Class IV components and Solid Cap capacitors so the All In One PC can hanadle the most rigorous of conditions.
The MSI AG2712A also protects your eyesight by providing a Flicker Free display (flicker is invisible anyways but strains your eyes.) along with Blue Light control to limit the blue light emitted from damaging your eyes. Couple that with an Ultrafast SSD Raid setup approaching 1000 MB/S and you have truly a lightning fast PC in every aspect.