92% Off Microsoft MCSA Server 2012 Certification and Cloud Computing Bundle
You can now prepare to ace essential Microsoft Certification exams to become a successful IT and Cloud Computing expert for just $49. Wccftech Deals is bringing a major discount from our e-learning section to help you successfully pass the Microsoft MCSA Server 2012 certification with our MCSA and Cloud Computing bundle. Our deals page will guide you to get additional bundles that include SQL Server, Windows 8 and Cloud Bundle. Head over to Wccftech Deals to grab the deal or read on to find more details.
92% off Microsoft MCSA Server 2012 Certification and Cloud Computing Bundle
Whether you are aiming to improve your Windows server management skills, or you are working towards an MCSE certification, this course is an essential contributor to both. This course provides all the training and resources you need to ace the MCSA Server 2012 exam, thereby laying the foundations toward obtaining the MCSE qualification. You will also get free access to prep materials for the Microsoft 70-243, 70-246, and 70-247 Cloud Computing certification exams. With the study materials contained in these two courses, you will be ready to achieve two important Microsoft certifications and greatly enhance your IT career prospects.
- Access 7 interactive modules that will prepare you for Microsoft certification exams
- Develop real-world skills to back up server installation and management theory
- Improve your knowledge, skills and employment prospects with Microsoft approved course materials
- Install, configure and maintain Windows Server 2012 for optimum performance and reliability
- Master the techniques required to deploy, configure & manage Active Directory and associated services
- Construct, deploy and manage an advanced Windows Server 2012 network and operating environment
- Access course materials to pass essential Microsoft Cloud Computing certification exams
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter