macOS High Sierra Public Beta 6 and tvOS 11 Public Beta 6 are now ready for download. Here's how you can install them right away.
Apple Releases macOS High Sierra Public Beta 6 & tvOS 11 Public Beta 6
Alongside the release of iOS 11 Public Beta 6, Apple has released macOS High Sierra Public Beta 6 as well as tvOS 11 Public Beta 6. The new software updates are available to download over the air (as usual) and it's recommended for public beta testers to install them right away.
Download macOS High Sierra Public Beta 6
The download process of macOS High Sierra Public Beta 6 is the same as its developer counterpart via the Mac App Store. But for your convenience, here are the complete set of steps you need to follow.
- Connect your Mac to a power outlet and a WiFi network.
- Launch the Mac App Store and then click on the Updates tab at the top.
- Once the new update becomes available to you, click on the Update button next to it.
Make sure you check out the relevant links below pertaining to macOS High Sierra beta.
- Macs Compatible with macOS High Sierra Beta – List
- Download macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta and Install it Right Now – How to
- How to Create macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta Bootable USB Drive
- Clean Install macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta – How to
- Download macOS High Sierra Public Beta on Your Mac – How to
- Downgrade macOS High Sierra to macOS Sierra – How to
Download tvOS 11 Public Beta 6
tvOS 11 Public Beta 6 can be downloaded the same way as tvOS 11 Beta 7. Follow the steps below.
- Launch the Settings app from your Apple TV home screen.
- Select System.
- Open Software Updates and install the available updates.
Before heading out, make sure you check out the following links related to tvOS 11 beta.
- Download tvOS 11 Beta – Guide to Install on Apple TV 4
- Downgrade tvOS 11 Beta to tvOS 10 on Apple TV 4 – How to
- Download tvOS 11 Public Beta on your Apple TV 4 – Tutorial
If you care about the smooth functionality of your device, then I highly recommend installing the latest updates right away. Apple is very close to releasing the final software for its devices, and it's best to stay up to date in every way possible.