macOS High Sierra Public Beta 5 & tvOS 11 Public Beta 5 Now Available
Alongside iOS 11 Public Beta 5, Apple also released macOS High Sierra Public Beta 5 and tvOS 11 Public Beta 5.
macOS High Sierra Public Beta 5 & tvOS 11 Public Beta 5 Now Available to Download
If you're a public beta tester for Apple, then you'll be delighted to learn that iOS 11 Public Beta 5 is now available to download. But that's not all, Apple has also seeded macOS High Sierra Public Beta 5 and tvOS 11 Public Beta 5 to testers as well. This means you can grab the latest release over the air, and be on the most up to date build in a matter of minutes. Here's how you can kick things off immediately.
Download macOS High Sierra Public Beta 5 OTA
- Connect your Mac to a WiFi network and save all your work.
- Launch the Mac App Store.
- Click on the Updates tab at the top.
- Wait for the Mac App Store to refresh. Once the update shows up, click on the Update button next to it.
The update will begin downloading immediately, and you will be required to restart your Mac in order to complete the installation.
Before moving on, make sure you check out the following.
- Macs Compatible with macOS High Sierra Beta – List
- Download macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta and Install it Right Now – How to
- How to Create macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta Bootable USB Drive
- Clean Install macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta – How to
- Download macOS High Sierra Public Beta on Your Mac – How to
- Downgrade macOS High Sierra to macOS Sierra – How to
Download tvOS 11 Public Beta 5 OTA
- Launch the Settings app from your tvOS home screen.
- Scroll all the way down and open System.
- Now select Software Updates and install the available update for your Apple TV 4.
Your Apple TV will restart in order to complete the installation. It won't take more than a few minutes in total.
- Download tvOS 11 Beta – Guide to Install on Apple TV 4
- Downgrade tvOS 11 Beta to tvOS 10 on Apple TV 4 – How to
- Download tvOS 11 Public Beta on your Apple TV 4 – Tutorial
The final builds of tvOS 11 and macOS High Sierra are right around the corner. We will likely see a couple of more betas (at most) before landing on the final release. Until then, make sure your software stays up to date on all your test devices.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter