macOS High Sierra & tvOS 11 Public Beta 2 Released
Apple has just released macOS High Sierra Public Beta 2 and tvOS 11 Public Beta 2 for testers.
Public Beta 2 of macOS High Sierra and tvOS 11 Have Been Released – Update Your Devices Right Away
Apart from the usual, paid developer route, Apple offers its software to public testers as well to try out for free. This year, the Cupertino company went ahead and expanded its public beta software lineup. Not only it offers iOS and macOS for free testing, but users can now test upcoming tvOS releases.
Interestingly, if you were quick enough to sign up for the iOS 11, macOS High Sierra or tvOS 11 Public Betas, then you’ll be pleased to learn that the Public Beta 2 of the aforementioned software is now available to download. It’s available over the air as we speak, and all you have to do is follow the mini guides posted below in order to update straight away.
Although we have covered iOS 11 Public Beta 2 in a dedicated post, here’s a quick rundown once more.
Download iOS 11 Public Beta 2
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate to General > Software Update.
- As soon as iOS 11 Public Beta 2 shows up, tap on Download and Install.
If you are installing iOS 11 Public Beta for the first time, then you might want to check out the following: Download and Install iOS 11 Public Beta on iPhone, iPad Right Now.
Download macOS High Sierra Public Beta 2
- Launch the Mac App Store.
- Click on the Updates tab.
- Click the Update button next to the available macOS High Sierra Public Beta update.
Looking to try out macOS High Sierra Public Beta? Follow the guide posted here: Download macOS High Sierra Public Beta on Your Mac – How to.
Download tvOS 11 Public Beta 2
- Launch the Settings app from the home screen on your Apple TV.
- Scroll all the one day and open System.
- Now select Software Updates and install the available update.
Just like iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra Public Beta, tvOS 11 is available to download for free as well. Learn more by heading over to the following link: Download tvOS 11 Public Beta on your Apple TV 4 – Tutorial.
It’s highly recommended that you update to the latest builds straight away as they will ensure the smooth functioning of your devices.