LawBreakers Patch 1.1 for PC/PS4 Releases Today; Full Patch Notes Inside
LawBreakers patch 1.1 for both PC and PlayStation 4 will be released later today and will offer balance tweaks, bug fixes, and improvements.
The update will be deployed on both platforms at 7am Pacific / 10am Eastern / 4pm CEST. “This is our first patch post-launch and it’s pretty light weight in terms of gameplay changes”, developer Boss Key Productions wrote on its website. “While we continue gathering tons of feedback and evaluating the state of the game, we wanted to push out some balance tweaks that we’ve had in the pipe that were not quite ready for launch.”
Down below you’ll find the full release notes for LawBreakers patch 1.1, including platform specific changes:
- *NEW* Open Stash Boxes while waiting in matchmaking lobby and queue!
- “We’ve gotten a lot of feedback about the feeling of Gunslinger’s Warp ability. Our intention with Warp is to keep it primarily as in-combat mobility option, but we understand it can leave him feeling sluggish when simply traversing the map. Gaining momentum with abilities and keeping it with well-timed skip jumps is a key mechanic in the game, so we’ve bumped up the impulse gained from using Warp to better help him ramp up to speed. In terms of combat Gunslinger is dominant right now, so we’ve nudged down his fully charged Omega damage and reduced the headshot multiplier on the TAC-knife so that it no longer one-shots squishy enemies.
- Gunslinger is also getting a new mechanic. Gunslinger’s identity is all about precision – with no splash damage in his kit he lives or dies by his aim. We thought this was a good opportunity to reward Gunslinger’s who aim true.”
- Horizontal warp impulse increased 300 → 500
- New mechanic: landing a fully charged Omega headshot now replenishes a Warp ability charge.
- Reduced Headshot damage multiplier on TAC Knife from 1.5 → 1.25.
- Reduced fully charged Omega max damage from 160 → 150.
- “Harrier’s Convergence ability is meant to deal tons of damage at the cost of reduced mobility, but it was so overtuned that you’d get melted before you could react to it. We’re dropping the DPS on the super laser to make it easier for coordinated teams to take advantage of Harrier’s vulnerability.”
- Decreased Harrier’s Convergence ability damage per second from 500 → 400.
- “The Wasp stab is getting the same precision treatment we gave to Assassin during beta. Wraith’s are going to have to be more accurate if they want the full damage out of the stab.”
- Wasp stab base damage reduced 125 → 75
- *NEW* stab precision damage → 125
- Fixed a bug where Gunslinger would sometime’s get stuck in a state where they could not shoot.
- Fixed an issue where Harrier’s Shoc-Croc may not have applied damage in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where Crisper was dealing extra damage briefly after coming out of Berserk mode.
- Enemy impulses now affect Wraith’s Wasp Stab and Slide abilities.
- Fixed in game animdynamics on all characters.
- Dynamic character elements such as hair, ammo packs, and belts will now animate in game and not just in the menus.
- Fixed an issue where selected gamepad presets wouldn’t reset to default correctly.
TEXT / LANGUAGES –
- Updated text for supported languages to fix issues related to achievements, scoring events, and menus.
- Greatly improved match filling logic.
- Most cases where a game was unable to fill to 5 players have been addressed.
PC ONLY GENERAL ADDITIONS/IMPROVEMENTS:
- *NEW Beta Feature* Korean has been added as a language option.
- New features flagged as Beta are still in development and may experience issues.
- Mouse sensitivity slider can now be adjusted from 0.1 – 39.9.
PS4 KNOWN ISSUES/BUGS:
- VOICE CHAT & MENUS –
Voice chat is still currently disabled as we work on a fix.
The Weapon Sticker menu can be unresponsive or skip entries when navigating
LawBreakers is available now for PS4 and PC. Check out our freshly published review here.