Last Chance to Save Up On Scrivener! Award-Winning Writing App Used by Best-Selling Authors
After seeing the popularity of our deals on Scrivener writing app, Wccftech Deals is bringing you a last chance to save on this powerful content generation tool. Writing a novel is a long and tedious process, involving not only the actual writing process but also the organization of the text. You are writing the next best seller or a journalistic report, trying to create a world that is currently in your imagination so real that your reader can relate to it isn't an easy job. Did you think Word is enough to turn a jumble of ideas into a coherent article or a novel? Certainly not. You need something that works as a clever assistant, helping you easily organize text and turn a mess of your imagination into a beautiful reading experience.
Here comes the last chance to save over 50% on Scrivener for Windows and OS X - a powerful content-generation tool that allows you to concentrate on composing and structuring long and difficult documents. You can get this maverick of a writing tool for just $20 for a limited time, from Wccftech Deals.
Last chance to save on Scrivener for Windows and OS X
Ever tried writing a novel in Microsoft Word? Trust us, you don’t want to. That’s why writing professionals around the world use Scrivener, the word processor and project management tool that stays with you from your first, unformed idea all the way through to the final draft. As you’re writing, outline your ideas, take notes, and view research all at once. Scrivener takes all the tools you have scattered around your desk and makes them available in one application.
- View and edit different sections of your writing in isolation or as a whole
- Take a “snapshot” of a document, then edit and rewrite knowing you can restore an earlier revision at any time
- Easily storyboard and rearrange your project
- Utilize the fully-featured outliner to take control of the structure of your work
- Switch to scriptwriting mode for automatic or custom formatting - then export to a dedicated scriptwriting program such as Final Draft
- Use the name generator to create pseudonyms for interviewees or names for fictional characters
- Automatically back up your projects as zip files each time you open or close them
- Windows XP or later
- 1 GB RAM
- Requires OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or above (fully compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Scrivener integrates with Mac OS X to support all languages, with Scrivener’s interface being available in English, German, Spanish and French