Kingston Technology Makes HyperX red a Permanent Addition to Product Line
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced HyperX red memory as a permanent addition to the entry-level, high performance HyperX blu product line. The vibrant red colored heatspreaders allow greater heat dissipation to help maintain optimal system performance. HyperX red is for entry-level gamers, system builders, PC modders and mainstream consumers looking for stylish, high-performance memory upgrades at reasonable prices.
HyperX red is Intel XMP ready and is available in 8 GB kits and 4 GB single modules at 1600 MHz and 1333 MHz, in both 1.65v and 1.5v. With the ease of installation and HyperX reliability, these new modules meet the needs of consumers and gamers alike who seek higher performance via faster speeds and larger capacities.
"HyperX red was a tremendous success when it was launched earlier this year as a limited edition product," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "We decided to make it a permanent part of the HyperX family because demand was so great. The vivid color, fast speeds and excellent value make it perfect for any system, especially red, gray and black schemed motherboards."
Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free live technical support. For more information, visit www.kingston.com/hyperx.
HyperX red Features and Benefits:
● Unique: features HyperX red heat spreader for greater heat dissipation
● Robust: Intel XMP-ready
● Reliable: 100-percent factory tested
● Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
● Capacities up to 8 GB (single) and 4 GB–16 GB (kits)
● Frequency (speed) 1333 MHz and 1600 MHz
● CAS Latency: 9-9-9-27 and 10-10-10-30
● Voltage: 1.5v and 1.65v
● XMP Ready: higher-performing frequencies, timings and voltage are attainable by simply enabling Intel's Extreme Memory Profile
● Compatible with P55, H67, P67, Z68, Z77 and H61 Intel chipsets; as well as A75, A87, A88, A89, A78 and E35 AMD chipsets
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter