Kingston Launches the DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 Flash Drive
Press Release - Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the launch of the DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 USB 3.0 Flash drive. DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 is redesigned with a sleek and slim new case and features fast transfer speeds for moving high resolution images, music libraries and HD video files.
Kingston's DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 is ideal for consumers, IT professionals and enthusiasts who want to take advantage of all the performance improvements offered by USB 3.0 technology. DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 features read speeds up to 150 MB/s and write speeds up to 70 MB/s. When plugged into a USB 2.0 port, the drive has read speeds up to 30 MB/s and write speeds up to 20 MB/s. It is available in 32 GB and 64 GB capacities.
Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 - Ideal for Business
The fusion of form, function and style makes DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 a standout over ordinary USB Flash drives. The drive takes its design inspiration from DataTraveler HyperX Predator 3.0, the world's largest-capacity USB 3.0 Flash drive. Made of an attractive solid metal matte finish case, DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 features a convenient retractable design that protects the USB from damage while carrying it on a key chain, purse or briefcase.
"USB 3.0 is becoming more mainstream as it is standard on most motherboards and PCs shipping today," said Andrew Ewing, Flash memory business manager, Kingston. "We are working hard to make sure we improve the speed anddesign of our USB 3.0 Flash drives to stay competitive as demand grows in the market. DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 is a perfect example of this evolution."
Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 Features and Specifications:
● Capacities: 32 GB, 64 GB
● Speed: USB 3.0 up to 150 MB/s Read, 70 MB/s Write
USB 2.0 up to 30 MB/s Read, 20 MB/s Write
● USB 3.0 performance: dramatic time savings when transferring large media files; 8x faster than a standard USB 2.0
● Durable design: solid metal sliding casing with no cap to lose
● Backwards compatibility: usable with USB 2.0 systems with excellent performance throughout
● Guaranteed: five-year warranty and free technical support
● Dimensions: without key ring: 2.6929" x 0.8961" x 0.4567" (68.40 mm x 22.76 mm x 11.6 mm)
with key ring: 3.3622" x 0.8961" x 0.4567" (85.40 mm x 22.76 mm x 11.6 mm)
● Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
● Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter