AIMGN.PRO has released the launch trailer for Kholat, an exploration game inspired by the true story of nine Russian students who died in unexplained circumstances north of the Ural Mountains on the east shoulder of Kholat Syakhl. Kholat will be narrated by Sean Bean and is planned for a June 10th release.
Kholat puts the player into the area where the real life tragedy occurred.
A sense of anxiety and dread is created by the fear management system which is responsible with a dosing of fear and uncertainty, based on what the player is doing, delivering a unique experience.
Key Facts & Features
- FPP Horror experience game
- Inspired by true events: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
- Open world map
- Nonlinear gameplay, focused on world exploration & storytelling
- Main storyline and a lot of background plot to be discovered by players
- High quality graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4
Kholat will release for Windows PC & Mac on 24-04-2015 digitally via Steam and other major distribution platforms, retail boxed edition on selected territories. We will bring you any new information on Kholat as soon as it becomes available. Be sure to check out our previous Unreal Engine 4 coverage for more, here and here.