Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 / iOS 11.2 Using Electra on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
Here's a complete tutorial on how to jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 - iOS 11.2 using the newly released Electra jailbreak tool for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.
Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 - iOS 11.2 Today and Free Your iPhone or iPad from Apple's Shackles
We're pretty certain at this point that many of you out there have been waiting for an iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak to arrive. The people behind the Electra jailbreak had been burning the midnight oil and they have delivered on their promised of releasing an updated version of their tool that caters to iOS 11.2 all the way up to iOS 11.3.1. That's insanely excellent news for those who were patient enough to stick with iOS 11.3.1 just for the sake of a jailbreak.
Before we begin, please know that this is a semi-untethered jailbreak. If your device loses power or restarts, you have to resign the refresh the certificate to get your device into the jailbroken state. So as long as you are powered up, you're absolutely golden.
Also, make sure that you've backed up everything on your device before you jailbreak iOS 11.3.1. If there's a chance of anything going wrong, at least you'll be able to restore your files and settings to their original state. You can either use iTunes or iCloud to create the backup.
Last but not the least, if your device can run iOS 11.x, you can use Electra to jailbreak it. Needless to say that you're all good from iPhone 5s all the way up to the latest iPhone X.
Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 / iOS 11.2 Tutorial
1. First and foremost, download the latest Electra jailbreak file from the official website and save it to your desktop.
2. Download Cydia Impactor from this link.
3. Now connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your PC or Mac using a Lightning cable. If iTunes launches at this point, just close it.
4. Launch Cydia Impactor and drag the Electra1131 IPA file onto it.
5. When Cydia Impactor asks you to sign in with your Apple ID, please do so. It's completely safe so don't worry. Once done, Cydia Impactor will install the IPA file onto your device.
6. You'll see a brand new Electra jailbreak app on your home screen. Without opening it, go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management and tap on your Apple ID then tap on the blue Trust button.
7. Once the certificate has been trusted, put your iOS device in airplane mode and launch the Electra app from the home screen.
8. Tap on the Jailbreak button and wait for the app to do its thing. Once done, you'll see the Cydia icon on the home screen. You can now turn off airplane mode and start using stuff the way you want.
Again, if your device loses power or restarts, you will lose your jailbreak, therefore repeat all the steps above to get your phone or tablet back into the jailbroken state once again.
Also, if something goes terribly wrong and you are forced to restore your device using iTunes, then you will be disappointed to know that you can't re-restore iOS 11.3.1 as Apple is not singing that firmware.
Apple is currently signing iOS 11.4 only.
You may also like to check out: