Install Resurrection Remix Android 5.1.1 Custom ROM on Galaxy S4 M919 – How to
Resurrection Remix can now be installed on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 M919. Carrying all the CyanogenMod 12 features and packed with mods that improve battery life, Resurrection Remix Android 5.1.1 custom ROM is one that every user looks forward to have on their device. Improved performance, stability, plenty of features, and longer battery life - here is how you can flash Resurrection Remix Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware on your Galaxy S4 SGH-M919.
Resurrection Remix Android 5.1.1 features:
- Dark Material Theme
- Quick-Smart Pulldown
- Battery mods
- Heads up
- Lockscreen Shortcuts
- ClockColor options
- Statusbar clock customization + second + fonts
- Network traffic monitor
- Toast animations
- Add changelog
- Listview animations
- Navigation bar dimensions
- Add Weather display to status bar header
- Quick unlock
- Overall Speed up system
- Amazing Battery Life
- Brand new music and audio fix app from cyanogen
- Included all CM 12 features
Prerequisites to flash Resurrection Remix Android 5.1.1 on Galaxy S4:
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP or CWM.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
Note: this tutorial is focused on Samsung Galaxy S4 M919; kindly do not try this guide on other Android & Samsung devices.
How to update T-Mobile Galaxy S4 to Android 5.1.1 Resurrection Remix:
Required files: download Resurrection Remix Android 5.1.1 Lollipop custom firmware for Galaxy S4 M919 and save it on your computer. Do not extract the contents. Also download Google Apps Package.
Here are the steps to install Resurrection Remix Android 5.1.1 custom ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy S4.
- Connect your Galaxy S4 M919 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your Galaxy S4.
- Boot it into recovery mode: switch the phone on while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously.
- Perform a Nandroid backup of your current OS: Backup backup and restore in ClockworkMod recovery.
- Wipe data task: from CWM recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the Resurrection Remix Android 5.1.1 Lollipop custom firmware and confirm the flashing process.
- Return back to main recovery menu and reboot your T-Mobile Galaxy S4 M919 into the new custom ROM. First boot takes a good 5 minutes so please be patient.