How to install Minimus ROM Android 4.4.2 KitKat On Nexus 7
Hello guys, today we've an incredible Custom ROM for your nexus 7 and that is Minimus ROM Android 4.4.2 KitKat. By following our guide you'll be able to Install Minimus ROM on Nexus 7.
This custom ROM which might need a custom recovery like ClockworkMod in order to flash the ROM and Google Apps zip files on your Nexus 7. And that we need to inform you that your warranty are going to be voided once you install this custom ROM.
We have listed out some Good features of Minimus ROM
Minimus ROM features
- Enhanced Power Menu
- Quick Settings
- Clear all apps button
- Notification LED
- Volume Wake and Music Control
- Built from AOSP
- Fixed gradient
- O3 optimized
- Swipe between notifications and Quick Settings
- Many “under the hood” optimizations
- Quiet Hours
- Navbar customizations
- And more!
You people might be interesting in following Other Post
- Install Android 4.4.1 KitKat KOT49E on Nexus 7 LTE
- How to Manually Flash Android 4.4 Kit Kat on Nexus 7 (2012 / 2013) & Nexus 10
- Update Google Nexus 7 WiFi to ParanoidAndroid Android 4.4 Kit Kat AOSP ROM
Prerequisites to Install Minimus ROM on Nexus 7:
- Download and install USB drivers for Nexus 7
- Enable USB debugging mode from developer menu.
- You should have a custom recovery tool like TWRP or CWM installed on your device
- Backup any important data before going forward for the tutorial.
- Ensure that your Nexus 7 carries more than 70% of charge.
How to Install Minimus ROM Android 4.4.2 Kitkat on Nexus 7
- Download ROM File from here
- Connect Nexus 7 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your Nexus 7.
- Boot it into recovery mode and performs a Nandroid backup of your current OS: Backup > backup and restore on ClockworkMod recovery.
- Perform wipe data tasks: from the CWM recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process.
- From the menu, select install zip from SD card, followed by choosing Same file which you had downloaded in 1st step from SD card.
- Return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Nexus 7 into the new custom ROM. First boot takes a good 5 minutes so please be patient.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter