Based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat AOSP, LiquidSmooth has been one of the most liked firmware in almost all the Android iterations. Smooth, stable custom firmware giving a fast experience to the users of rooted Android devices. As you can see from the list below, LiquidSmooth Android 4.4.2 KitKat custom firmware is brimming with a ton of features that users like the most. Follow this guide to install LiquidSmooth Android 4.4.2 on Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110.
LiquidSmooth Android 4.4.2 KitKat:
- Quiet Hours
- Slim Recents
- Lock screen Style
- Notification Reminder
- Hardware key rebinding
- Custom Carrier label
- Smart Pulldown
- ADB over network
- Glowpad Torch
- Advanced Reboot
- Listview Animations
- Liquid Dungeon
- National Roaming
- Custom Tiles
- flip to Mute/Reject Call
- Incoming call in background
- Hide USB debugging notification
- Stylus Support
- Stylus Gestures
- Notification Drawer Style
- Lock screen pin shuffler
- Quick Unlock
- Status bar Brightness control
- Volume rocker wake
- Safe headset volume
- Privacy Guard
- Status bar clock style
- Status bar date style
Prerequisites to install LiquidSmooth Android 4.4.2 on Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110:
- Create a backup of all important data in your Galaxy device.
- Download and install USB drivers for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 in your computer.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Make sure that ClockworkMod or TWRP recovery is installed - Download CWM for Tab 2 7.0 from here.
- Ensure that your Tab 2 7.0 P3110 carries more than 70% of charge.
How to install LiquidSmooth Android 4.4.2 on Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110:
- Connect your Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to your computer using USB cable and copy the downloaded file to the SD card of your tablet. Make sure that you store these files in SD card root, not in any folders.
- Disconnect USB and switch off your Galaxy Tab 2. Boot in to custom recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Down and the Power buttons simultaneously until the Samsung logo shows up. Leave the buttons for half a second and hold again. Alternatively you can use Quick Boot app to reboot your Android device in recovery mode.
- Perform the Nandroid backup of your existing ROM to be restored later if this new ROM does not work or you want to move back. Select Backup and Restore > Backup. Go to recovery menu after backup process is done - very important step to switch back.
- Now perform a full data wipe operation by going to wipe data/factory reset > Yes path. Follow it by wiping cache data by selecting wipe cache partition. Perform dalvik cache wipe by going to advanced and then selecting wipe dalvik cache.
- Go back to main recovery menu and from sd card, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the LiquidSmooth Android 4.4.2 custom ROM file using the Volume keys and select it by pressing power button. Select yes to confirm installation and wait for the ROM installation to complete successfully.
- Repeat the above step but select Gapps zip file this time to install in the tablet.
- Once the ROM is successfully flashed, go to +++++Go Back+++++ and select reboot system now to boot up into the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat based custom firmware.
That's it! You have successfully completed the process to install LiquidSmooth Android 4.4.2 on Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110.