How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery on HTC One X AT&T
In this guide, we have written down the very few simple steps required to install ClockwordMod recovery tool on AT&T HTC One X Android device. Please follow the prereqs steps too to avoid any mishaps.
CWM Recovery tool: a custom recovery for Android devices that allows you to perform aplenty of advanced recovery, restoration, installation and maintenance operations on your Android phones and tablets. The tastks that aren't usually possible with the stock recovery are made easy with CWM recovery tool.
Prerequisites to install ClockworkMod Recovery on HTC One X AT&T:
- Download and install USB drivers for HTC One X in your computer.
- Enable USB debugging option.
- Ensure that your device carries more than 70% of charge.
- Though the installation of CWM doesn't affect device' memory, but keep a backup of all your important data nevertheless.
How to install ClockworkMod Recovery on HTC One X AT&T:
Required files: download and install ROM Manager on AT&T HTC One X rooted device.
- Connect your device with Internet. Open ROM Manager and tap on the Flash ClockworkMod Recovery option - Internet connectivity is required.
- You will then inquired about your device model. Tap to confirm the device and then keep follwoing on screen instructions.
- ROM Manager will then start the CWM recovery download of your choice: touch and non-touch both are the options. After the downloading is finished, it will install CWM on AT&T HTC One X.
Ta da! Your AT&T HTC One X now have the prize possession of CWM recovery v18.104.22.168 installed. It was that simple! Whenever you need to boot into recovery mode, simply open the ROM Manager and tap on the Reboot into Recovery option. That's it!
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter