How to Jailbreak iOS 13.2.2 Using Checkra1n Jailbreak Tool on Mac [Tutorial]
Checkra1n jailbreak tool has been released for iOS 12.3 to iOS 13.2.2. If you're resting on the latest build or not, we have devised a tutorial on how to jailbreak iOS 13.2.2 on Mac. The tutorial works for both iPhone and iPad models, so follow each step carefully. Let's dive in to see some more details on the matter.
Here's how to Jailbreak iOS 13.2.2 Using the Latest Checkra1n Jailbreak Tool for iPhone and iPad Models
The latest Checkra1n jailbreak for iOS 13 has been released to the public which is based in the checkm8 exploit. Do take note that the tool is still in its beta phase so you might encounter bugs. The tool supports devices all the way up to the iPhone X and iOS 13.2.2. If you're up for it, here's how to jailbreak iOS 13.2.2 on your iPhone and iPad devices.
Before we head over to the step by step instructions, be sure to take note that the checkm8 exploit is not supported by the iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11. You also need a Mac, since Windows and Linux support is not currently released but will be added later on. In addition, you must have the latest version of iTunes installed on Macs which are not running macOS Catalina.
- We would recommend you update to the latest iOS 3.2.2 build. You can do so through here.
- Lastly, download the Checkra1n Jailbreak app from here.
If you have met the above-mentioned requirements, simply follow the step by step instructions listed below on how to jailbreak iOS 13.2.2 on your Mac.
1. The first thing that you have to do is connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer via USB and launch the Checkra1n jailbreak app. You can do this by right-clicking on the app icon and then tapping Open. Give all permissions to the app. Disable FileVault is you encounter any problem with the app.
2. Checkra1n will now detect your device. Now, you have to click on the Start button, then click on Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Now, you will have to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to put your device into DFU mode. (You will have to perform the whole operation again if you fail entering DFU mode on your device.)
4. The jailbreak process will begin when your device is in DFU mode. Wait for the process to complete and do not do anything.
5. Your device will respring once the process is complete and on the Home screen of your device, you will see the Checkra1n app.
6. Run the Checkra1n app and the Loader screen will launch. Once it does, tap on Cydia and Install it.
7. After Cydia has been installed, your iPhone or iPad will respring again. Once it does, you will see the Cydia icon on the Home screen of your device.
That's all that you have to do, folks. You have successfully performed the operation on how to jailbreak iOS 13.2.2. Simply run Cydia and let it do its thing to reload and refresh the sources. Checkra1n jailbreak is a semi-tethered jailbreak and you will have to jailbreak your device again by connecting it to your computer if you reboot it.
This is all there is to it folks. Was the process easy on how to jailbreak iOS 13.2.2? Share your views with us in the comments.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter