How to Enable 108MP Pictures With Galaxy S20 Ultra; 64MB Pictures With Galaxy S20
The Galaxy S20 series smartphones are monsters when it comes to camera performance. While smartphones bring a wide range of novelty to the mix compare to last year, take note that some of the features are not enabled by default. You have to manually enable them to enjoy the best of the Galaxy S20 series. Today, we will show you how to enable 108MP pictures on Galaxy S20 Ultra and 64MP pictures on the Galaxy S20.
Enable 108MP Pictures With Galaxy S20 Ultra, 64MP Pictures With Galaxy S20
By default, Samsung uses pixel binning and software cropping to scale the pictures down to 12MP. While the camera on the Galaxy S20 and S20+ is different from the one on the Galaxy S20 Ultra, there are still a lot of similarities. The operation that we are jotting down is the same for all models. If you're unfamiliar with the technique, simply follow the step by step instructions we have listed below to enable 108MP pictures on the Galaxy S20 Ultra and 64MP pictures on the Galaxy S20.
1. The first thing that you have to do is to head over to the Camera app.
2. Open the Aspect Ratio menu.
3. Now, select 3:4 aspect ratio button.
4. On the Galaxy S20 and S20+, select the option 3:4 (64MP).
5. On the Galaxy S20 Ultra, select the option 3:4 (108MP).
The method mentioned above will work for all models of the Galaxy S20 series. The only difference is that for the S20 and S20+, you will see the option of a 3:4 (64MP) and for the Galaxy S20 Ultra you will see 3:4 (108MP). You will now be able to take pictures in a higher resolution with more details on the shot.
That's all that you have to do to enable 108MP pictures with the Galaxy S20 Ultra and 64MP pictures with the Galaxy S20. We will share more guides on the device in the near future so do stick around.
You might also want to check out:
- Here’s How to Enable High Performance Power Mode on the Samsung Galaxy S20
- How to Remap the Side Button on the Galaxy S20 [Tutorial]
- Root Samsung Galaxy S20+5G SM-G986B Using Magisk [Tutorial]
- The Fingerprint on Your Galaxy S20 Not Fast Enough? Here is How to Improve It
- Here's an Easier Way to View Notifications on Your New Galaxy S20
Products mentioned in this post
The links above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Wccftech.com may earn from qualifying purchases.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter