How to Use Google Play Music All Access in Unsupported Countries
Google Play Music is Google’s streaming service which is now released for iPhone. Google Play Music for iPhone though is not available in all countries.
Countries currently supported by Google Play Music for iPhone app include: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and United States.
However, if you wish to use Play Music in unsupported countries, here are the steps to guide you through. This will help you use Google Music on iPhones, Macs and your PCs.
How to use Play Music in unsupported countries:
- Install the Hola unblocker, OR use a US based VPN to access the U.S version of the Play Store.
- Go to Play Music All Access website and ensure to be on the Google ID on which you want to enable the All Access service.
- When the webpage loads, you will get an option to enable All Access.
- Now to enable All Access, you will need to have a U.S credit card. If you already have a U.S credit card added to your Google ID, you will get the Accept and Buy option. If not, you will need to add a U.S credit card.
- However, any credit card that allows international transactions will do good for this process!
- Click on Add a new Payment method and proceed to enter your credit card details.
- Keep the country to U.S..
- Make sure to enter a valid US zip code, and a U.S address in the next step. Hint: Google Maps!
- After entering the details click on Pay button.
- Payment of $0.00 goes through and you will be able to use Play Music All Access on your PC/Mac.
- However, for iPhone, you’ll need to download the Play Music All Access for iPhone app.
- Create a US iTunes account which doesn’t even require a credit card and download the app: Google Play Music – free
To use Play Music in unsupported countries, you won’t be required to use the VPN. It’s just for the settings purpose to detect you from U.S.
For the first month, your Play Music All Access iOS will not be charged. However, from the second month, your credit card will be charged $9.99 each month. Cancel the subscription from your Google Wallet account within the 30 days of activating if you don’t intend to pay for it.