We shared with you Twisted Sixx custom firmware for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6 G920T when it was released on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Now, the firmware is available, based on the very latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The firmware is rooted using SuperUser and brings an extensive list of features that you can check in this post. From Viper audio to 4-way power menu, this ROM won't disappoint you when it comes to tons of features. Smooth, fast and stable, here is how to update T-Mobile Galaxy S6 to Android 6.0.1 based ROM.
Twisted Sixx Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Android 6.0.1
- SuperSU via kernel
- Knox Free
- CIQ Free
- Security Popup disabled
- Call Recording
- 3Minit Battery
- Signature Check removed
- Loud Volume Warning disabled
- Power Menu
- Unrestricted Tethering
- Gradient Bar
- Potato Clock
- Outdoor Mode
- Save Message in MMS
- Blacklist in MMS
- Working Private Mode
- Working Lockscreen Security (pin, pattern,fingerprint)
- Init.d Support
- Editable Apn’s
- Software Update Removed
- Animations set to .25
- My Twisted Kernel
Prerequisites to update T-Mobile Galaxy S6 to Android 6.0.1 Twisted Sixx:
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy S6 G920T as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP or CWM.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
Update T-Mobile Galaxy S6 to Android 6.0.1 ROM:
- Connect your Galaxy S6 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your smartphone.
- Boot it into recovery mode: switch the phone on while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously.
- Perform wipe data tasks: from CWM recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the Twisted Sixx Android 6.0.1 custom firmware and confirm the flashing process.
- Return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Galaxy S6 G920T into the new custom ROM. First boot takes a good 5 minutes so please be patient.