How to Update Note 4 N910F to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Custom ROM
Looking for stable custom ROMs to bring Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow to your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F? We have already shared with you a number of custom firmware based on Android 6.0. NamelessROM is one of the first few to bring the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow to Samsung's Note 4 N910F. Follow this guide to update Note 4 N910F to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based NamelessROM.
Nameless Android 6.0.1 highlights
- Stock Kernel
- Added 300 fonts
- Working Private Mode
Prerequisites to update Note 4 N910F to Android 6.0.1 custom ROM:
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP or CWM.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
Note: this tutorial is focused on Samsung Galaxy Note model N910F; please do not try this guide on other Android and Samsung devices.
How to update Note 4 N910F to Android 6.0.1 NamelessROM:
- Connect Galaxy Note 4 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your Galaxy Note 4.
- Boot it into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- Wipe data tasks: from recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process. Then go on to wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the Nameless Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow custom firmware and confirm the flashing process.
- Repeat the above step, but choose GApps instead of the ROM file.
- Return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Note 4 into the new custom ROM. First boot takes a good 5 minutes so please be patient.