Here’s How You Can Enable Hidden Instagram Filters On iPhone!
Here’s how you can enable all the hidden Instagram filters on your iPhone in a few easy steps.
Over time, Instagram has grown exponentially into what we see today in front of our eyes. With great feature additions such as introducing wide photo uploads instead of square ones, and new filters over time to top things off, it’s safe to assume that Instagram is constantly working in the background, making sure that users are hooked with the behemoth photo sharing network. And while many changes are right there in front of us, but did you know whenever you’re uploading a photo, Instagram doesn’t show you all the filters there are on offer? Yes, that’s right. There are a barrage of hidden filters which you can enable / unlock right away on your mobile device, and we’ll show you how in today’s guide.
There Are A Ton Of Hidden Filters In Instagram, Here’s How You Can Enable Them All
1. Launch the Instagram app from your iPhone’s home screen. It’s free, so there’s no harm in downloading it if you haven’t already.
2. Select a photo, or snap a new one you wish to share on Instagram by tapping on the blue camera button at the bottom center.
3. When you’re on the filter selection page, scroll all the way to the right until you see a button labelled ‘Manage.’ Tap on it to open.
4. You’ll see a bunch of filters here which you can manage. But we’re not here to manage anything at all, we’re here to enable filters instead. Scroll all the way down and you’ll see a bunch of filters that are disabled.
5. Enable the filter by tapping on the little circle on the right hand side. If you see a checkmark next to it, it means that the filter has been enabled for use. Do this for every remaining filter there is.
6. Tap on ‘Done’ at the top right hand corner to confirm your changes.
Now you’re all set to try out all the filters there in Instagram. Easy wasn’t it?
With the newly unlocked filters, you can easily take your Instagram game to the next level. So the next time you’re about to blast that image of your burger into the photo sharing stratosphere, be sure to fire it up with the new filters you just unlocked.
If you found the above tip useful, then do not forget to let us know about it in the comments section below!