Get Galaxy S8 Look & Feel on Your Samsung Galaxy S6 With This Custom ROM
Samsung Galaxy S8 features on Galaxy S6? Why not! It’s the exciting world of Android, after all. Thanks to yet another XDA developer, we now have a lag-free Galaxy S8+ ROM for Galaxy S6 that promises to bring all the S8 features and apps but doesn’t slow down your older Samsung smartphone. Follow this guide to install and flash Radon, a fast Galaxy S8 ROM for Galaxy S6.
Radon Galaxy S8 ROM for Galaxy S6 features:
FOR THOSE WHO WANT S8 Rom
Based on G955FXXU1A5QDD Official Firmware
2.Samsung S8 Edge Panels
3.Samsung S8 Always on*Display (Not Working )
4.Samsung S8 Calendar
6.Samsung S8 Touchwizhome(Smooth Works Like Charm)
8.Samsung S8 Notes
9.Samsung S8 Voice Notes
10.Samsung S8 Music
11.Samsung S8 Fonts For*Clock*And Lockscreen*Clock
12.Samsung S8 Boot Animation
13.Samsung S8 Ringtones,UI Sound,Notif Sounds.
14.Samsung S8 Bixby ( Not updated To Latest one Because make Me Face)
16.Samsung S8 Message
17.Samsung S8 Contacts,INCALLUI*
18.Samsung S8 Themes
19.Samsung S8 SFinder
20.Samsung S8 SHealth
21.Samsung S8 Weather & Weather Widget
Prerequisites to flash Samsung Galaxy S8 ROM for Galaxy S6
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP..
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
Note: this tutorial is focused on Samsung Galaxy S6 model SM-G920F; please do not use this firmware file on other Android and Samsung devices. You can download this ROM for your own S6 variant and find support from this thread.
Steps to install Galaxy S8 ROM for Galaxy S6
Required files: download Radon custom firmware for Galaxy S6 and save it on your computer. Do not extract the contents.
- Connect your Galaxy S6 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your smartphone.
- Boot it into recovery mode: switch the phone on while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously.
- Perform wipe data tasks: from recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process.
- From recovery menu, select install and choose zip from sdcard. Locate the Radon Nougat ROM for Galaxy S6 and confirm the flashing process.
- Return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Galaxy S6 G920F into the new custom ROM.
Developer has added the following few steps after flashing your ROM:
2 Flash Custom Kernel
3 Flash Magisk
Clean installation can Give u Better Result
Let us know about your experience with this custom firmware that promises to bring Galaxy S8 features for your Samsung Galaxy S6. For more details, questions, and support, please visit this XDA thread.