Use In-Call Recording with this Battery Booster Galaxy S6 Custom ROM – How to
Another stable custom firmware joins the list of Samsung Galaxy S6 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop based ROMs. Aiming to improve your Galaxy S6's battery life while giving you the same TouchWiz looks visually, RAPTURE Android 5.1.1 is now available for T-Mobile Galaxy S6 G920T. This custom ROM offers numerous features including in-call recording, Wi-Fi calling, and camera usage during calls. RAPTURE Android 5.1.1 is pre-rooted and deodexed firmware and gives you fast and smooth user experience. Follow this guide to flash this Galaxy S6 custom ROM based on the very latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
RAPTURE Android 5.1.1 highlights:
- Based on latest T-Mobile Firmware
- Battery Tweaks
- Camera during Calls
Prerequisites to flash RAPTURE Android 5.1.1 on Galaxy S6:
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy S6 G920T as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP or CWM.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
Flash Galaxy S6 G920T Android 5.1.1 Custom ROM:
- Connect your Galaxy S6 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your smartphone.
- Boot it into recovery mode: switch the phone on while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously.
- Perform wipe data tasks: from CWM recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the RAPTURE Android 5.1.1 Lollipop custom firmware and confirm the flashing process.
- Return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Galaxy S6 G920T into the new custom ROM. First boot takes a good 5 minutes so please be patient.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter